June 21, 2014

Embracing Your Inner Hotness!!

I recently had the opportunity to review a book by Leta Green titled
 Embracing Your Inner Hotness.
 
I really have one thing to say
"WOW'!!
 
I am sooooo impressed with the book! I have been embracing a lot of the principals she discusses in this book, for a number years. It was nice to see someone else who thinks the same way and has the talent to put into words the kinds of things that can help us become beautiful inside, so it shows on the outside!  This is a must read for every woman, and especially those of us who struggle to overcome what we do to ourselves thru our own negativity and the acceptance of other peoples negativity toward us. This book had me laughing at times and crying at times. Leta courageously shares examples from her own personal life, and I was very touched by her journey toward "hotness".
 
All I can say is that I am REALLY impressed and highly recommend it! If you choose not to read it, it really is a loss to your own personal journey toward hotness!
 
 

No comments: