August 24, 2013

A very busy summer....

 We have had a very busy summer, with lots of company. Because of that fact, we have been putting of celebrating our anniversary until this weekend. When I came home from work my wonderful husband, Kerry, was fixing dinner! (Steak, baked potatoes, green salad) I was surprised and happy because then I didn't have to do it, also because he cooks wonderful steak. Then we went to a movie. The movie we went to was Now You See Me, it was fairly good, but left me still wondering about a few of the details. Then we came home. I was tired and ready to head to bed, so I followed Kerry into the bedroom and this is what I found....our very own at home camping trip! I must give kudos to Kerry for being so creative and making our anniversary celebration so special!

No comments: