September 30, 2012

Keri's big arrival!!!


I don't really have time for alot of words, but it will suffice to say that I am now a grandparent! Kaiya arrived Saturday morning after 22 1/2 hours of labor, via c-section. She weights 7lbs 9oz and is 18 inches long. She is so beautiful and such a sweet little spirit. How can you even explain to someone how much you love this little person, immediately, that you didn't give birth to? I don't know how to explain it, but its truly amazing! So enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Megan said...

so fun. i can't wait to meet this sweet little spirit! give Keri and Chade my best. I'll call her in a few weeks when she has had some time to adjust and recover a little. hopefully i will get to come up in Dec or Jan after our move. :)
Love you all!
Megan Jones