September 22, 2012

Finished Quilts

 I have a couple of finished quilts to show you. I made the one on the top for my bed. It is currently entered in the Quiltfest show in St. George. I hope it does well, but even if it doesn't I still love it. Kerry told me its way to pretty to be on the bed. The quilting on it is spectacular! and not to be overlooked. Unfortunately, a picture can't do it justice. It really makes the quilt! (thanks MOM)
This quilt is one that I made and then gave to my mom. She does so much long arm stuff that she rarely gets time to piece quilts for herself. It is taken from an American Patchwork and Quilting magazine pattern by Jill Finley from Highland Ut. I have met her, she is a really nice lady with alot of talent! As you can see, the quilting on it is absolutely amazing!!! I have a very talented mother, and if anyone is in need of her services, I will gladly give you her info.

No comments: