January 17, 2012

Just a short update.......







Man its hard to keep up with all the things I would like to keep up with. Working is a challenge. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, I just don't have time to do some of the things I would like to do.

So here I am again trying to updated you as to the family goings on. 

First off, we had ANOTHER wedding this year. YES ANOTHER!!  That makes 3. Yes, I said 3. This time it was Jake and Rachael who got married. I am sorry, but I don't have pictures yet, so I have none to post. They just barely put some on FB, so you can look there if you are interested and want to look before I have some to put on here. 

The kids had wonderful choir concerts for Christmas, and Christmas was wonderful too.  I had a whole week off, and enjoyed every minute of it.

The pictures you see above are the start of our adventures for the year. Kerry took the boys and their friends to the hotsprings for a quick overnight trip. They sure had a wonderful time. It was cold weather, but they kept warm with a fire outside and a stove in the tent. And of course when you are in the water, you are warm.

So there you go. Sorry it has taken so long, but at least I am updating RIGHT ???

No comments: