October 10, 2011

State honor choir

Unfortunately I have no pictures for this post. My camera is in the shop for repairs.  This past weekend Taylor had the opportunity to participate in the state high school honor choir. Schools send their best choir participants to take part in this choir. Taylor sang 1st tenor. The choir this year was conducted by Mack Wilberg (the mormon tabernacle choir director). And boy did Taylor enjoy himself. He was practicing for weeks, as I am sure the other kids were, and it sure payed off. It was an amazing concert. The only part I didn't enjoy was being squished, like sardines, into the tabernacle. I am so glad to live in a place where my kids have opportunities, like this one, that enrich their lives!

1 comment:

mindola said...

awesome! go taylor. maybe some day he'll be a part of the motab!