October 30, 2011

Leaving Utah for the summer to go to Montana with her best friend Forest, aka Fo, and work on a ranch, Charley only has thoughts of escaping her all to controlling parents rather than spend another summer without a say in her own life. Little does she realize how this summer will affect, not only her life, but those around her. She meets Chase, oldest brother and future ranch owner. She meets Tyree, a ranch hand who gives her the creeps. She meets and dates a Dr. and a store clerk, but she only has eyes for handsome Luke Langston. Unfortunately for her Luke is engaged to be married.  Charley is attacked, is stalked, has a confrontation with her parents, deals with a car that constantly strands her, struggles with feelings of losing her best friend as he finds love, struggles with her growing attraction to Luke, and learns to love an unruly bunch of kids! And all in one summer!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I thought it was well written and showed a depth and complexity to the characters,that is not always present in this kind of book. Once I started reading I didn't want to put it down. I had to of course because I had to sleep sometime, but I had it read in 2 days! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a clean romance with a healthy dose of adventure!

http://www.amazon.com/Outer-Edge-Heaven-Jaclyn-Hawkes/dp/0615517773/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316547646&sr=1-1

You can use this link to purchase your own copy on Amazon. Its really worth the read!

No comments: