September 22, 2011

Follow this blog-win a prize!

Welcome to the September Blog Hop! Celebrate the beginning of fall with me and my blogger friends by hopping around, visiting our sites, and entering our contests! There are no limits - you can enter the contest on every blog. With over 40 blogs participating, that's over 40 prizes you could win. Just click on the links below to move on to the next blog.

On my blog, you can win …

These 2 hand painted Christmas ornaments! Gasp, did I say Christmas when its only September? Yep, sure did! I am one of those strange people who feel like if I don't prepare early, it won't happen. You know how the last 3 months of the year are-BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!! So if I want to do anything cutsie or decorative for Christmas, I have to do it ahead of time.
This is the other one. It will have the word "Believe" across the antlers when it gets mailed to you. These pictures don't do them much justice. They are really, really cute!

Would you like to win this prize?  You just need to do two things.

1.  Become a follower of this blog.

2.  Leave me a comment in the trail and tell me why you'd like to win this prize.

That's it!  You are now entered.  The contest ends on Saturday night, September 24th, at midnight MST, and the winner will be contacted shortly thereafter.  Please either leave your e-mail address in the comment trail or make sure it's visible through your profile so I can contact you to tell you that you're the lucky winner.

Now go visit my other friends ...





September Blog Hop Participants

1. Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
2. Joyce DiPastena
3. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
4. Mandi Slack
5. Michael D. Young
6. Six Mixed Reviews
7. Pam Williams
8. Laurie Lewis
9. Kristy Tate
10. Marilyn Yarbrough
11. Stacy Coles
12. Kristie Ballard
13. Lynn Parsons
14. Pushing Past the Pounds
15. Sheila Staley
16. cindy Hogan
17. Jamie Thompson
18. Jaclyn Weist
19. Cathy Witbeck
20. Secret Sisters Mysteries
21. Tamera Westhoff
22. Tina Scott
23. Lynnea Mortensen
24. Danyelle Ferguson aka Queen of the Clan
25. Jeanette A. Fratto
26. Bonnie Harris
27. Melissa Lemon
28. Mary Ann Dennis
29. Stephanie Black
30. Jane Still
31. Janice
32. Laura Bastian
33. Tamara Bordon
34. Betsy Love
35. Maria Hoagland
36. Amber Robertson
37. Debbie Davis
38.
39. Christy Monson
40. Carolyn Frank
41. Rebecca Birkin
42. Melissa Cunningham
43. Emily L. Moir
44. Ronda Hinrichsen
45. Lisa Asanuma
46. Joan Sowards
47. Jordan McCollum
48. Diane Stringam Tolley

17 comments:

Mandi Tucker Slack said...

Amber, I didn't know you had a blog! It's adorable! I'm a new follower!

Betsy Love said...

I collect ornaments! They are adorable. I'm now following you.
You can find me:
betsyloveldsauthor.blogspot.com or email
love2write58 at yahoo dot com

Inspired Kathy said...

Adorable! I'd love to have one of these. bkhabel--at--gmail--dot--com

Christy Monson said...

What fun! I'd love it.

Marilyn Yarbrough said...

Christmas is right around the corner and I'll need more ornaments. I'm following you.

Kimberly Krey said...

First off, I love the peace quote at the top of your blog! Total wisdom in those words!
And the ornaments? So darling! I am now following your awesome blog and would love to hang one of those adorable pieces on my tree this year!

Jamie Brook Thompson said...

What a fun blog you have! So glad to follow you! Love, love, love the ornaments!

Runaway Bridal Planner said...

Love your blog, I am excited to be a new follower! Such cute ornaments, I would love to win! I set up a Christmas tree by my front entrance every year with cute and unique ornaments that I find through the years. This would be a great addition:)

simply-enchanting@hotmail.com

Debbie Davis said...

Yay, I get to be your follower now! Cute blog and I would love to win your prize because it's christmas and christmas is awesome and because your prizes are so darn cute!
Debbie
dancin_deb2000@yahoo.com

Primarymary said...

I am a follower.
I love Christmas and all things Christmas.
primarymary2@gmail.com

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

I love Christmas ornaments. :) A new follower.

Laura B said...

Christmas is September is better than Christmas in July. (And my kids have started watching Christmas movies already, and I've begun shopping) so having cute ornaments is a cool prize.
lardobastianatgmaildotcom

Judy said...

New GFC follower-judy


I am over half through with my Christmas shopping. These are so nice, I would love to have them.

Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

Maria Hoagland said...

The ornaments are sooo cute!! And I'm totally in the mood for Christmas. Well, Halloween then Thanksgiving then Christmas. September's awesome! Anyway, love your pic and glad I found your blog.

Sheila said...

I would love winning your prize. Christmas will be here soon. :)

ssdawn2002@yahoo.com

marybelle said...

The ornaments are precious. Family treasures for years to come, thank you.

I follow.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Mary said...

I love them. They are adorable. Thanks for the chance to win!

Mary
mary_reiss @ hotmail.com
GFC-Mary