I am working on a new quilt. I wanted to do something sort of scrappy, but with specific colors in mind and not so scrappy that the design would get lost in the scraps. So this is the start. After taking this picture however, I took off some of the stars and made it 3x3. Then I added an orange border, a white border and some squares then another white and another orange border. Its now big enought that it covers the top of the bed and I will be working on finishing it. That has to wait however as I decided to re-arrange my craft room and see if I can figure out something new that works for me. Sometimes I just get anxious for a change in my space.