March 04, 2011

Valentines, birthdays and state honor choir

 My honey gave me roses for Valentines this year. I sure did enjoy them. They were soooo beautiful and they lasted for alot longer than I expected. I got really spoiled this year because he left me notes all over the place for a whole week ahead of time. It made me feel very special. I am so blessed to have him in my life!
 In February Keri turned 23. I can hardly believe I am old enough to have a daughter that age (let alone that she is married) I still remember clearly the day she was born. She has been a joy to us ever since.
 Love the new "hat" Keri!
 This is a picture of Keri wondering how her husband (chade) was able to purchase Stitch and Bolt without her knowing it while they were at Disneyland. He was trickier than that and went to the Disney store when they got home.
 Love the look of innocence! Chade pulls some great faces!
 Chades dad and mom
 Ever since she was little Keri has liked having a purple people eater for her birthday cake. I am not really sure why, but it caught her fancy and has never let go.
 I don't know what we were laughing at, but it was an enjoyable party.
Parker had the opportunity to participate this year in the State Junior High Honor Choir. Parker sings baritone. There were about 350 kids squished onto the stage, and it took us awhile to find him. All we could see of him was his nose, so we didn't get a picture of him untl after the concert was over. Congrats dude, you did a great job!!

No comments: