January 14, 2011

another day, another quilt

 I love quilts. I did one earlier that was similar to this one and gave it away. (I have a tendancy to give things away then never have anything to show for all the work I do) However, I always wanted one for myself. So I started on this new one as I figure I deserve to have some beautiful things too.
Well, I guess, it's just not in the cards for me at this time. Since Megan has also decided to get married I need to have a quilt for her and Neal. So alas (not with any regret, mind you) I shall not be the possesor of this beautiful quilt. I am giving this one away too. Thanks to my wonderful longarm quilt lady (my mom) for quilting all these beautiful quilts over the past 3 years. She told me that she has done over 120 quilts in the past 3 years!!!

No comments: