December 27, 2010

It's that Christmas time again

 They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are many thousand words.
 Taylor
 Marvin
 Holly
 Jake
 The soon to be "newlyweds"
 Grama Judy
 Aunt Lisa gave Holly a beautiful watch! Thanks Aunt Lisa!!
 cooperation is a good way to start a life together, don't you think?
 Ok, I may not like it, but everyone wants me to put a picture of me in here.
 can't forget Katie
 Parker with the ever popular video games
 no, we didn't forget one for you Taylor
 Jake seems to be enjoying his candy
 Dad always tries to save his presents until the last
 This one is a little out of order, but the whole morning was kinda unruly and noisy. Guess its my own fault as I am the one who chose to have 6 kids. No seriously, it was the good kind of noise!
Holly's expression kinda sums it up.

No comments: