October 02, 2010

No, I am not dead yet. . .

Sorry, but this post will have no pictures. I have to apologize to anyone who cares that I have not been updating on a regular basis. I have been totally swamped this summer and now that school is back in session, and my daughter is home from her mission (1 month now), I have very little time for anything other than homework. Its not easy to go back to school as an adult, and although I have been doing it for 3 years, and this is the start of my 4th year, I am even more swamped now that I have changed my direction. I am going into medical assisting, and it is a full time course (equivalent of 12 credit hours) Previous to this I have been taking 9 credits as 12 was too much to have a balance in my life.  With this course I have no choice but to go full time. Well it has me totally swamped. I still try and balance my time so that I have time to be a mom, as that has always been my first priority, and to serve in my church callings. But I still have to make sure I am taking the time to learn the material and get the homework done. Somedays that takes more time than others. However, that being said, I also have very little time for updating this blog. So I just wanted to take a quick minute and let everyone know that NO I am not dead, I am still here. I am just very busy.

2 comments:

Leahona said...

i totally understand crazy life!! Thanks for the update. good luck with school!

Leahona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.