July 15, 2010

Nothing like cool summer nights!

Kerry has been wanting a ceiling fan for a long time (several years really) and yesterday, we finally purchased one! To tell you how much he wanted it, he came home from work and after his shower, he went right to work putting it up. It was all done by dinner. I told the kids to go and look, which they did. Then Taylor came back and said "its sure your style". I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Got me thinking, what is my style? I do have a certain draw toward the traditional, but I discovered in my interior design class that I like other things as well. I just don't have the right type of home to use any other "style" in my home. It would look strange. But I really like many different things. Sometimes its hard for me to narrow it down. So for good or bad, here if the ceiling fan that we bought.

No comments: