April 27, 2010

Additions to the Family. . .

No, additions does not mean that I am pregnant. I am long past wanting to be a mommy again. But there will be an addition to our family this year. Jake proposed to his girlfriend Racheal! I am not sure when they will be getting married yet, but I will keep you informed. How strange it feels, and also exciting! A wedding!! I guess that means that I really am getting older. Wow, when I was that age and all excited about getting married myself, I never imagined this far into the future. Yet time has a way of creeping by and before I realized it, its gone and the future becomes the here and now and I wonder how my children grew up so fast. Well, anyway, enough of my rambling. I just wanted to share the news with anyone who choses to read this blog. Any of you guys who don't live close by, please send your addresses so we can get an announcement to you.

2 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Congratulations to Jake! That is so exciting! They definitely look like a happy couple.

Shanna said...

Congrats! What an exciting time!