December 30, 2009

Christmas Vacation 2009

If a picture is worth a thousand words, well here are several thousand words. As I don't feel like telling the whole story I will just say that we had a great time, we were glad to see everyone and we are glad to be home again, and I will let the pictures tell you the rest!!





















































So there you have it. Hope you have enjoyed your glimpse into our Christmas. We went to Noel and Travis home in Idaho. Mindy and Andy were there as well as us. It was crowded and noisy and full of love and excitement. Sure hope that Noel didn't pass out from exhaustion when everyone left. More than likely she is enjoying the peace and quiet! (I know I would)


3 comments:

Leahona said...

love the pictures! Looks like you all had a blast! Wish we could have been there too.

Andy said...

Howdy! I sure was fun! thanks for posting all the pics.

Theresa said...

Looks like a very busy and fun time. It is always nice to be with family