November 10, 2009

Lost Photos

So I was going to post some pictures of Kerry in his Halloween costume. He totally looked like a Chinese dude. Some people didn't recognize him. It was fun. Then I was also going to post some pictures of Taylor in his play. He had a part in the high school play "How to succeed at business without really trying". I would not recommend the play however. It was really cruddy and full of suggestive garbage. I was not happy with it and would have walked out, except that I decided that I needed to stay and see what he was involved in. I did however, write a letter to the person in charge of the play and expressed my opinion about it. But that is not the point of this blog. The point is; I downloaded my pictures from my camera and then deleted them. Then the next day when I went to find them for my postings, well I couldn't!! I don't know exactly what happened, but they are nowhere to be found. The only thing that I can figure is that they must not really have been finished downloading. Oh well, I guess that is life huh?

No comments: