November 18, 2009

Here are some pictures of Keri on her mission. They were taken by someone she knows and posted on facebook. I copied them into my own files, because she doesn't send us any and I wanted them. I thought I would share them with you too.
She told me that she was getting really blond, especially as it gets warmer. I guess this picture is proof of that!
Looks like Keri and her comp. are getting in plenty of recreation.
I am not sure which companion is which, but here she is with another one.
Is this what you call a "spiritual high"?!


This is Neuquen. Thanks to all of you guys who help to love and support her while she is out serving the Lord. I know that it means alot to her, and it does to me too!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

looks like she is doing really well. Hard to believe a year is almost gone by