June 04, 2009

A Trip to Noel's

Taylor gets to work with his Uncle Travis for the summer! That means I got to take him up to Idaho. I decided that I would like to spend a couple days there with Noel. We had alot of fun.
We went to church on Sunday where Travis introduced Taylor as "his exchange student from Utah". I thought that was a good one.
Later that night Josh and Jamie and their bunch came over and we played games.
Hunter spent the night and the girls tortured him by making him wear unconventional pajamas (but you didn't hear that from me) Monday thru Wednesday Mom, Noel and I just did the things we wanted to. Unfortunately for mom, she went to lunch with josh (on Tuesday) and ended up with food poisoning. (NOT FUN!!) One of the fun things we did was go to the zoo. We went in the afternoon after Taylor was off work, so he got to come with us. We got rained on while we were there, but I guess that is better than being to hot and sweaty. Mom didn't wander around the zoo with us as she was a little tired. She opted to rest on the grass in the shade. Going to Noel's house is always wonderful. I am really glad she is my sister!!

3 comments:

Leahona said...

I am so glad you had a great time. After all the hard work you put in this year with school, kids, church, and family, you totally deserved a vacation. If you really want to get away from it all... my couch is really comfy!! Just kidding!

The pictures were great. YOu kids are starting to look quite grown up!

OUR CLAN said...

Thanks Liahona! I would love to come and visit, but its just a little too far to just pop in, ya know!

OUR CLAN said...

If you guys move closer, I will totally come over and bug you!