March 29, 2009

Finishing unfinished business

I have had Taylor's quilt in the works for a few weeks now, but with the yucky weather I have not "felt" like doing anything. That and the fact that I still have school which means that I have homework. Well we have had a burst of spring and the better weather has helped motivate me to finish all of my unfinished "quilt works". I finished Taylor's quilt, added borders to the one I made for Mom and Dad (for Christmas) (mom decided she would like it better if it had borders, and I agreed) added more fabric to the back for her quilt and pieced the back together for my quilt (the circle quilt that is like Mindy's Christmas quilt) Then I was feeling so wonderful that I started another quilt. You see Mom and I have decided to see if we can market our quilts and so I need to start on some to sell. I also spent all day doing wash because my washer has been out of commission for the past 2 weeks. We bought another set and had to wait for them to be delivered. After doing the wash all day, I can report that I absolutely love them. They are fun to operate and they get the clothing really clean! !

4 comments:

Jacob said...

You are so talented! I would definently buy your quilts.

P.S. Did you like the bear sneakers song?

OUR CLAN said...

Yes I did. I laughed the whole time!

another day in the life of... said...

Where do you get the ideas for your quilt patterns, seriously, awesome! beautiful & I would say spring has done you some good if you got that much done in one day. wow...

OUR CLAN said...

Mostly, from other peoples patterns. I just tweak them to suit myself.