February 02, 2009

On my friends blog

I have this really neat friend named Shana. On her blog she has a posting "10 things I love that begin with the letter(hers was G). She invited anyone who wanted to "play" to request a letter. I liked her blog idea so I requested a letter. She gave me the letter "T". So here goes. . .
1. I love trees in the spring. They are so beautiful! That is one of my favorite things to take pictures of and have on the computer for desktops.
2. I love Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is the start of my very favorite time of the year! I love to think of all my blessings and feel the spirit of Christ that is so prevalent at that time of the year.
3. I love my son Taylor. He has always been especially close to me, he is 15 and still likes to cuddle up to me and let me tickle his face and mess with his hair and scratch his back. It just kinda makes my heart melt.
4. Truthfulness. Nothing bothers me more than false friends. I like truthful friends, ones who are not afraid to tell it like it is, even when their opinions are not the same as mine. I like friends who are your real friends no matter what!
5. Treats! I love treats. Pies, cakes, cookies etc. . . the favorite one around here lately? Rice crispy treats made with fruity pebbles!
6. I love the Temple. We got to take Kerijean thru recently and it was one of the best things to happen in my life! I am so proud of her! One of those really good "mom moments".
7. I love Tents. Yes tents. I love it when you are camping (in dry weather) and you wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping, chipmunks throwing pine cones, insects buzzing and the fire popping. All this while the sun is streaming and the breeze is blowing thru the trees. You don't get this sensation at home. It can only be found cuddled up inside a good sleeping bag inside of a tent!
8. Tickle fights. . . need I say more?!
9. Turkey sandwiches accompanied by a full picnic lunch at a great park where the kids can play and Daddy can chase and Mommy can read a great book!
10. Right now I love Thursdays! Why Thursdays you might wonder? Well that's because Thursday is the day that I don't have school for the rest of the week! I have been going to school for 5 semesters so this semester I have a little burn out and so I look forward to my weekends which start on Thursday!
And just for fun I will add #11 because I just thought of it.
11. Time. I love it when I have time to do what ever I want to do. Being a mom and a student and serving in a church calling I don't have as much time as I would like to pursue my own interests. When I have time, I love to quilt, tole paint, make cards, cross stitch, re arrange furniture, bake "treats", and yes sometimes I love to clean.
So there you have it. 10 things I love that begin with the letter "T". If you would like to play this delightful little game I have randomly given you some letters. . .
Mindy-"W" Angel-"B" Noel-"K" Teresa-"L" Kerijean-"C", Jacob-"M"
Oh yea, I almost forgot! I love tulips and all the other flowers that blossom in the spring!

6 comments:

Andy said...

cool. that was fun. thanks for just assigning me a letter, it's too hard to decide. how is a girl to pick from 26 friends that she needs everyday. ps, i love taylor too!

OUR CLAN said...

Ok, so I will be looking to see your favorite things! I am interested to see what you love! Yea, I love him too.
amb

Stilson's said...

You are so sweet!
Great answers!! I loved them all..especially number 4, I agree with you there!! Oh, and the time thing I understand too :)

OUR CLAN said...

Thanks, I think the time thing must be a mom thing you know?!

Leahona said...

You're on! We are going to have the best list!!

OUR CLAN said...

great, look forward to it!!