January 26, 2009

Pointless Information

1. How old will you be in five years? Old enough to have grandkids can you believe it?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Homework
3. How tall are you? 5’4''
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? 6 weeks less school and 6 weeks closer to summer!
5. What's the last movie you saw? Eagle Eye
6. Who was the last person you called? My sweetiepie
7. Who was the last person to call you? My friend Sara
8. What was the last text message you received? Currently my son has my phone so no texting lately.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? No voicemail either, just an answering machine.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping, but only until 1am because my honey had to go to work! (snow)
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married of course!
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Saturday at a choir concert for Taylor!
14. What color are your eyes? green
15. Do you own slippers? Yep and I wear them all the time in the house. I like warm feet!
16. What are you wearing right now? clothes and slippers
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love all of them except the shallow ones that have nothing to do with the real Christmas.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? HOME!!
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? depends on the day.
20. What is one of your pet peeves? I hate it when I ask the kids to do something and then later find that it was not done or only half done or only moved out of mom's sight. Drives me nuts!
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Same house, same ward, hopefully not in school anymore, being a grandma, quilting.
22. Do you tan or burn? depends. if I am out in the sun too long, burn and then it turns to a tan. If I am out for short periods at a time, tan.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don't really remember being afraid like that as a child. I did used to let my imagination run wild when I was awake though. Sometimes it was "indians" when we were playing in the woods. Sometimes it was the thing that lived under grandmas stairs in the basement.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Jokes in Sociology class.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1 upstairs, and one for video games downstairs, and a really big one if you count the projector.
26. When did u last get in an argument? I don't remember
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? 1 desktops and 1 laptop that I never use.
29. What color are your walls? oh, I guess a shade of taupe, or off white or tan
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? a flat one under my head and a small one to hold onto.
31. What is your favorite season? Why have just one? I like different things about all of them. I do however enjoy spring and fall the most!
32. What do you like about fall? The colors, cooler weather, plowing under the garden, camping, jumping in the leaves and the rain. I love the smell of rain!
33. What do you like about winter? Freshly fallen snow and Christmas!
34. What do you like about the summer? swimming, camping, being outside, birds chirping in the morning, long days, warm nights, working in the garden, having time with my kids, working on all the things that I can't get to any other time of the year.
35. What do you like about spring? warmer weather, flowers, color everywhere, working in the garden and just the renewal of life in general.
36. How many states have you lived in?4
37. What states have you lived in? Washington, New Jersey, Kentucky and Utah.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks at home or I freeze.
39. Are you a social person? Yes and No. I really like people and all, I just tend to be a homebody which tends to make me a little antisocial.
40. What was the last thing you ate? lunch
41. Have you tried escargo? No way, that just has no appeal to me. I would eat snails if I was starving and needed something in my belly though.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Chip and mint
43. What is your favorite dessert? Why pick only one? Anything homemade will do!
44. Have you drank a Shirley Temple? No
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I would have to say that strawberry is my fave!
46. Do you like Chinese food? oh yeah!
47. Do you like coffee? Ah, no way! I have to agree with my friend Shanna, its smells awful!
48. How many glasses of water (a day) do you drink on average? Not enough.
49. What do you drink in the morning? Milk
50. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?Don’t we all?

2 comments:

Stilson's said...

Interesting..sure wish I could read "wingding" LOL

Stilson's said...

PS..I copied and pasted it to microsoft word and changed the font..YAY I got to read your answers..that was fun thanks~