January 16, 2009

Can you be in 2 places at once?

This is a picture of Taylor. I was surprised at his wrestling match to see him go out at the beginning as one of the JV team captains. I was not aware of it. Kinda cool!
Would you have ever thought that it was possible to be in 2 places at once? I would not have until I saw the way this picture turned out. Shutter drag gives you some very interesting special effects!
Taylor wrestled 2 matches on this night. He won both of them. It is really neat to watch him go out and pin the other kids. So far his record for the season is 15 wins and 5 losses.
We were discussing his record and Taylor pointed out that his wins this season have all been pins. Winning anyway is a good thing, but when you win by a pin as opposed to points, you earn more points for your team. 6 vs. 3
It didn't take very long for this kid to realize that he was in trouble!
Moral of the story? Well there isn't one. However, when it comes to being in two places at once, sometimes when I am not able to go and watch Taylor wrestling I feel like I am in 2 places at once because my heart is with him wishing and hoping that he will do well.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Great pics! thanks for the update. i am about to post on my blog. it's been hard to get back in gear... i love seeing your fam and all the pics, love ya!
xo

OUR CLAN said...

I love to see your pics too! I have missed your posts! Call me!!!!!!!
am