November 12, 2008

Husband Tag. . . .

This is on Mindy's blog. I got tagged, so here goes.
Husband Tag
1. Full name: Kerry Scott Robertson

2. How long have you been married?: 22 years 3 months
3. How long did we date? Officially, I don't know. But we knew each other for 4 years
4. Who eats the sweets? Both of us, but Kerry likes it less than me.
5. Who said I love you first? Kerry did in one of his letters to me, when he was a missionary.
6. Who is taller? Kerry
7. Who sings better?I am a better soprano, Kerry is a better tenor.
8. Who is smarter? Depends on what subject you are talking about. If its math, Kerry is definitely better than me.
9. Who does the laundry? Not Kerry.
10. Who pays the bills? I do. Kerry would rather not worry about that. As long as he has enough for the things he wants to do, he is happy.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed, then I do. If you are laying in it looking at the ceiling, Kerry does!
12. Who mows the lawn?Actually, the kids do.
13. Who drives? If we are together, Kerry does.
14. Who admits they are wrong? Neither one of us is strong on this, but we are better about working things out than we used to be.
15. Who kissed who first? Kerry kissed me., for sure! I was way to shy about things like that.
16. Who asked out who first? I asked Kerry to a Sadie Hawkins dance.
17. Who wears the pants? Kerry. I am perfectly happy to be a supporting wife.