October 16, 2008

What I have been up too. . . HOMEWORK




These drawings are what I have been doing in class. My teacher keeps telling me that I would get better if I would learn to draw faster and just capture the essentials. I however disagree. I am comfortable with the fact that I like to capture detail. I have started getting the basics down faster and then filling in the details after.(and yes, none of them are done. These are just what we have been working on in class) I have a midterm drawing that is due shortly. I will post it when it is done. This quilt is the 1st one that I pieced this summer. Mom got is done and now it is waiting for me to put the binding on.

1 comment:

another day in the life of... said...

Am, these are awesome. You are so talented it makes me just want to cry. Did Mom and Dad give it all to you and I just get the little leftovers or what? Nice job...