September 18, 2008

Teenagers are so funny!

The other night Keri brought home her boyfriend. They decided to play games and invited the younger brothers and sisters to play as well. The game that was chosen was "Curses". This game involves acting in certain ways, as per the draw of the cards. It was so funny to sit on the couch, trying to read my book, unsuccessfully. I ended up laughing so hard that I was crying, and everyone else was laughing right along with me. I also was so glad to see them enjoying each others company. I know that as I have gotten older my own brothers and sisters mean more and more to me. We also enjoy each others company more and more. What a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

another day in the life of... said...

what a blast! some of my favorite memories from growing up come from family games!