August 22, 2008

A Busy Week!

What a busy week. The kids went back to school on Wednesday. Mom, Mindy and Joanna stayed a couple of nights (Monday and Tuesday)(its education week) and I finished another quilt. Plus, last night was Jakes b-day, he and a friend spent the night so they would be here for the early morning departure time (5:30 a.m.) for the hike up "Timp" that KJ had organized. On Saturday morning, I am teaching a class on salsa making, then on Sunday I teach the Relief Society lesson. Then on Wednesday, I start class again. I don't think things will slow down much for awhile. I will probably be running just to keep up with myself!

1 comment:

another day in the life of... said...

Amber, you are amazing! i love the new quilt, it is beautiful in those warm tones. i didn't know if i could like another circle quilt as much as the last one, but i do! it's awesome! plus i didn't know that you were having such a busy week. good luck starting school again. it was so fun to stay at your house. you're the best! ps: i fixed that noodle dinner on monday night, it was a hit around here...