August 31, 2008

A Birthday & Carrot Cake (the kind where you can see the carrots!)


Yesterday was Kerry's mom's birthday we all went out to eat at Chuck-a-Rama. It was delicious and enjoyed by all. I particularly enjoyed the fact that I did not have to fix dinner (or lunch) for that day. It was also good to see Bill and Kathleen. Then Kerry and I had a good chuckle over the "carrot cake". One time a couple of years ago we went out to dinner with Shine & David and Josh and my cousin Chad. We really had a wonderful time, and by the time we got around to dessert (which was carrot cake) someone made a comment about eating carrot cake, the kind where you can see the carrots in it. Well I realize you had to be there, but we all busted out laughing. It was very funny and we have never forgotten it. Now any time we have "carrot cake" guess what we think of!

1 comment:

another day in the life of... said...

i love carrot cake! especially the kind where you can see the carrots. Yum!